We are Media Waypoint and we take the protection of your data and information very seriously. Below is the legal bumph, but if you need more info and clarification, please contact us. We will never share your personal information and data with anyone, scouts promise.
Our web address is www.mediawaypoint.com
What data we collect
The personal data we collect from you includes:
– questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact Media Waypoint
– how you use our emails – for example whether you open them and which links you click on
– your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser you used
– information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use www.mediawaypoint.com.
Google Analytics stores information about:
– the pages you visit on www.mediawaypoint.com
– how long you spend on each www.mediawaypoint.com page
– how you got to the site
– what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We do not collect or store your personal information through Google Analytics (for example your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
Why we need your data
We collect information through Google Analytics to monitor how you use the site. We do this to help:
– make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users
– make improvements, for example improving site search
We also collect data in order to:
– gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
– respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
– monitor use of the site to identify security threats
The legal basis for processing personal data in relation to site security is our legitimate interests, and the legitimate interests of our users, in ensuring the security and integrity of www.mediawaypoint.com.
The legal basis for processing all other personal data is that it’s necessary to perform a task in the public interest.
What we do with your data
We will not:
– sell or rent your data to third parties
– share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
We will share your data if we are required to do so by law – for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
How long we keep your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
– it is needed for the purposes set out in this document
– the law requires us to
We will keep your email data until you no longer use our services.
Where your data is processed and stored
We design, build and run our systems to make sure that your data is as safe as possible at all stages, both while it’s processed and when it’s stored.
How we protect your data and keep it secure
We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure. We have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data.
We also make sure that any third parties that we deal with keep all personal data they process on our behalf secure.
You have the right to request:
– information about how your personal data is processed
– a copy of that personal data
– that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
– raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
– request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
– ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
If you have any of these requests, get in contact with our Privacy Team.
Changes to this policy
Contact us or make a complaint
Contact us if you:
– have a question about anything in this privacy notice
– think that your personal data has been misused or mishandled
You can contact us here:
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org