WE ARE HIRING
Social Media and Online Comms Manager
If you are you a bright and ambitious Social Media and Online Comms Manager and looking to make your next career move, this role could be just the ticket!
Media Waypoint is a small, forward thinking and growing digital marketing agency who understand the importance of well thought out and creative social media campaigns to both drive quality visitors to our client’s websites, build their brand and also boost their SEO. Alongside this work we also provide email marketing, social media, PPC and onsite SEO. All the outcomes are measured within an inch of their life and fed back to our clients for a well-deserved pat on the back!
Media Waypoint is a pretty cool place to work and has a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, so get in touch if you fancy this position.
- Role: Social Media and Online Comms Manager
- Salary: £25,000 per annum
- Position: Full time, permanent
- Hours: 9:00am-5:30pm
WHAT YOUR DAY COULD LOOK LIKE
- Full Time (37.5 hours per week).
- Creating paid Social Media campaigns including planning, management, copy writing and implementation.
- Liaising with external contractors and clients.
- Managing and updating Social Media channels.
- Writing and editing web content.
- Planning, writing, publishing and scheduling Social Media content across all major platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube).
- Creating paid Social Media campaigns across multiple channels.
- Writing blogs and email campaigns.
- Analysing, measuring and reporting all activity with performance metrics and benchmarks, using Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and Twitter Analytics.
- Devising Social Media strategies to span multiple channels according to clients’ needs/ brief.
- Liaising with clients to generate content, report results and assist with the digital marketing team in managing their online needs.
- Working closely alongside the digital marketing team to ensure all Social Media activity is supporting the clients’ online presence effectively.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Have demonstrable experience running Social Media accounts across all major platforms, including paid-for campaigns.
- Be a creative thinker who can come up with new and inventive ways to publicise our clients on Social Media.
- Be super-organised and self-motivated, with the ability to confidently take the bull by the horns when it comes to executing client campaigns.
- Embrace technology developments on both mobile and desktop, staying on top of all major updates and the latest need-to-know social news.
- Have a love of the internet and social media.
- Have superb communication skills and a good sense of humour.
- Be happy to roll up your sleeves and muck-in with the team when required.
The Pay Back
- 25k per annum.
- The opportunity to develop your career and role at Media Waypoint.
- Ongoing training and support.
- Generous holiday.
- As much tea and coffee as you can drink.
- A fun, relaxed working environment, complete with an office shed. Seriously.
OK, enough already, where do I sign up?!
If you think this job is up your street, then please send us your CV and no fewer than 400 words explaining why we can’t possibly live without you.