WE ARE HIRING
Social Media Executive
If you are a bright and ambitious graduate or Social Media Executive and looking to make your next career move, this role could be just the ticket!
Media Waypoint is a small, forward thinking and growing digital marketing agency who understands the importance of well thought-out and creative social media campaigns to both drive quality visitors to our clients’ websites, build their brand and also boost their SEO. Alongside this work we also provide email marketing, social media, PPC and onsite SEO. All the outcomes are measured within an inch of their life and fed back to our clients for a well-deserved pat on the back!
We may not be Google with bean bags, football tables and an in-house sushi bar, but Media Waypoint is still a pretty cool place to work and has a relaxed atmosphere, so get in touch.
- Role: Social Media Executive
- Salary: £18,000 per annum
- Position: Full time, permanent
- Hours: 9:00am-5:30pm
WHAT YOUR DAY COULD LOOK LIKE
- Full Time (37.5 hours per week).
- Creating social media campaigns.
- Managing and updating Social Media channels.
- Writing and web content.
- Grabbing the phone and directing calls.
- Liaising with clients.
- Plan, write and schedule publishing/posting of content across multiple social media channels.
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities, including out-of-hours monitoring and responses when required.
- Become an advocate of our clients in social media spaces, engaging in dialogue and answering questions where appropriate.
- Regularly feedback insights gained from monitoring and create monthly reports for clients.
- Create and manage promotions and Facebook ad campaigns.
- Attend meetings with clients when necessary.
- Provide general admin/account management support when necessary.
- Have strong writing skills backed up with solid grammar that would make your English teacher proud.
- Embrace technology developments on both mobile and desktop, staying on top of all major updates and the latest need-to-know social news.
- Have a love of the internet and social media.
- Have superb communication skills and a good sense of humour.
- Be happy to roll up your sleeves and muck-in with the team when required.
The Pay Back
- 18k per annum.
- The opportunity to develop your career and role at Media Waypoint.
- Ongoing training and support.
- Generous holiday.
- As much tea and coffee as you can drink.
- A fun, relaxed working environment, complete with an office shed. Seriously.
OK, enough already, where do I sign up?!
If you think this job is up your street, then please send us your CV and no fewer than 400 words explaining why we can’t possibly live without you.